TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Please note that should there be any discrepancy between the terms and conditions below and the contents of this website, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- To place an order with us, you need to register on this website first.
- By registering with us, you confirm that:
- You agree to all the terms and conditions of this website.
- A registered account with us can only be in the name of one person at a time.
- You are required to keep your personal details accurate and updated.
- You are responsible for all activities and orders placed under your registered account.
- You may unregister with us at any time by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that a third party has hacked into or otherwise tampered with your registered account, please contact our Customer Service immediately, failing which we will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of such hacking, tampering or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account with us at any time if you are suspected of having misused or breached the security and/or the terms and conditions of this website.
- Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice.
- All prices are VAT inclusive applicable at the time of your order
- You should rely on the product text description when you place your order. Photographs are for guidance only.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or vary our offers and promotions at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice.
- We only accept payment by Visa or MasterCard, by Bank Transfer and card before delivery
- Cash payment is only acceptable in store.
- All payments are made using the secure online banking of MCB MasterCard Internet Gateway Service.
- Your bank details are not recorded on our database and are managed solely by the secured MasterCard Internet Gateway Service.
- At check-out, your credit card is automatically debited with the full amount due.
- Once payment is cleared, you will receive an automated confirmation email of your order. At that stage, you will not be able to add extra products to that particular order.
- Only one delivery address is allowed per order placed
- Standard delivery fee: Rs350
- We endeavour to deliver within 2-3 clear working days (Monday to Friday) upon reception of payment for bank transfers and credit card payments
- Delivery is made on working days only, between 09h00 and 16h00, without prior notification.
- The products will be delivered by Chronopost delivery team, at the address given upon placing the order.
IN STORE PICK-UP
- Please contact our Store Manager on 467 4154/467 5455 for collecting your item in our store. The collection time will vary according to the opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00-17:30
- Our items will not be exchangeable and refundable once sold. Please check the condition of the products delivered at the time of delivery or collection, i.e. before you sign the delivery and collection slip.
- We will not be responsible for any breakages, nonconformity or shortages of the products ordered once delivery is made.
- You have to show your National Identity Card (NIC) as proof of identity as well as quote your Order Number before delivery or collection can be made. Your NIC number will be noted down by the carrier or by our agent at the chosen pick-up point.
- When the third party takes delivery of your order, he/she will also have to show his/her own NIC before delivery can be made. The carrier or agent at the pick-up point will note down his/her NIC number.
- We will not be liable for the late or non-delivery of the products or for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any incorrect address or other information you have provided us or occasioned by events beyond our reasonable control.
- 5 years for any non-powered BOSE speakers that may be incorporated into the product
- 1 year on BOSE electronic parts & any other system
- Proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) must be provided when requesting service.
- For any repairs or issues, client is responsible to bring their product to SKR Communications showroom.
ACCESS TO AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions.
- However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, we do not warrant that the website will be available continuously and are not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
- The content of this website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
- You may copy or store the content of this website only for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
- It is strictly prohibited to make use of this website other than for the viewing of information displayed on this website and for ordering purposes
- By registering with us and ordering from us, you consent to us collecting, recording and processing your personal data to process your orders, improve our service to you and to inform you of promotions and special offers. All data is collected lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2017.
- We will only send you information on promotions, special offers and surveys with your express permission. If you opt in and then wish to opt out of it, you can click on the “unsubscribe” button when receiving our emailer.
- At SKR Communications Ltd, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
- Cookies also help us remember your browser so you do not have to keep logging and so you can more easily log into our site securely.
- They are also used to help keep one’s account and data safe and secure. Furthermore, Cookies can help users identify and impose additional security measures when someone may be attempting to access their account without authorization.
- Cookies help users fight spam and phishing attacks by enabling them to identify computers that are used to create large numbers of fake accounts.