Spotlight on speakers
Our Jewel Cube speakers have long been the standard for prodigious sound from a small design. Precisely angled drivers within each enclosure reproduce a blend of direct and reflected sound for greater spaciousness and no “sweet spots.” Sit anywhere you’d like—you’ll experience an immersive audio experience that adds depth and drama to whatever you watch. And when it’s time to relax with a favorite playlist, you’ll appreciate the clarity and fullness of your music.
The center channel provides clear dialogue for movies and TV shows, plus pristine vocals from your favorite music. Its horizontal design fits in well with your TV, with a small footprint that makes it easy to place.
Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity.
The Lifestyle 600 system is more than its Jewel Cube speakers. You also get resounding bass performance for movies and music from a wireless Acoustimass module. With its premium glass-top finish, it delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort technology combine for best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance, continued …
The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can’t ignore. But it’s more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI™ inputs and more. And it’s all controlled with a universal remote.
Less effort, more music
With the Lifestyle 650 system, we put a lot of thought into taking the thinking out. Sure, there’s the premium home theater performance that you’ll love for movies, TV and sports. But when it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This system features SoundTouch, which lets you play music through your Wi-Fi network for instant in-home listening. Or listen directly from a phone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection.
- Console:15.98″ W x 2.56″ H x 10.16″ D (8.8 lbs)
- Jewel cube speakers (each):2.6″ W x 6.2″ H x 2.6″ D (1 lb)
- Jewel cube center speaker:6.1″ W x 2.7″ H x 2.6″ D (1.04 lbs)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module:11.61″ W x 12.8″ H x 11.61″ D (30 lbs)
- Wireless receivers for rear speakers:6.54″ W x 1.6″ H x 3.07″ D (9.8 oz)
Inputs & Outputs
Rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analog L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM.
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
In the box
- 4 Jewel cube speakers
- Jewel cube center speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- 5 AC-2 adapters
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 Power cords
- Owner’s guide